Worried about weight loss? Majority of the people get tired of searching the best method to shed their excess weight and still unsuccessful. Now, it’s high time to find ourselves the best keto diet to lose as much as we want.
That’s because the keto diet plan can promote fat loss, it has now become the most popular methods to improve health. Looking for a comprehensive keto diet plan?
This article explains how a one-week keto diet meal plan would help people reduce weight and even improve certain health conditions.
Does Keto Diet Plan Results In Better Brain Function?
The best keto diet is very low in carbs, moderate in protein, and high in fat. When following a ketogenic diet plan, carbs should be reduced to under 50 grams per day. This carb reduction though a stricter version of the diet exists forces to our body to drastically reduce insulin resistance and to rely on fats (a process known as ketosis) for its main energy source. It’s roughly 25% protein, 70% fat, and 5% carbohydrates.
Remember, a low carb keto diet along with daily exercise can help alleviate the symptoms of type 2 diabetes. Moreover, the diet plan itself is appetite-suppressing that means hunger will naturally check itself and help a person lose fat even faster.
Keto Diet-Friendly Foods to Eat
Switching over to a ketogenic diet plan can be overwhelming. Let’s have a look at the following meals and snacks in order to reach a state of ketosis.
- Eggs: Add organic whole eggs in a daily diet.
- Poultry: Chicken and turkey.
- Meat: Venison, pork, bison, organ meats, grass-fed beef.
- Fatty fish: Herring, mackerel, and wild-caught salmon.
- Full-fat dairy: Cream, yoghurt, and butter
- Full- fat cheese: Brie, cream cheese, goat cheese, cheddar, and mozzarella,
- Nuts and seeds: Walnuts, pumpkin seeds, flaxseeds, macadamia nuts, almonds, and peanuts.
- Nut butter: Cashew butter, natural peanut, and almond.
- Healthy fats: Sesame oil, avocado oil, coconut butter, coconut oil, and olive oil.
- Condiments: Lemon juice, fresh herbs, salt, pepper, vinegar, and spices.
- Avocados: Whole avocados can make a great choice.
- Non-starchy vegetables: Tomatoes, mushrooms, greens, broccoli, and peppers.
Keto Diet-Foods to Avoid
The following items should be avoided:
- Bread and baked goods: Whole-wheat bread, white bread, rolls, cookies, doughnut, and crackers.
- Sweets and sugary foods: Candy, maple syrup, sugar, coconut sugar, ice cream, and agave syrup.
- Sweetened beverages: Sweetened teas, sports drinks, soda, and juices.
- Pasta: Noodles and spaghetti.
- Grains and grain products: Breakfast cereals, tortillas, wheat, rice, and oats.
- Starchy vegetables: Butternut squash, corn, peas, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and pumpkin.
- Fruit: Bananas, pineapple, citrus, and grapes.
- Beans and legumes: Lentils, kidney beans, black beans, and chickpeas.
- High-carb sauces: Sugary salad dressings, barbecue sauce, and dipping sauces.
- No alcoholic beverages
Do good research and be sure to choose healthy keto diet plan for yourself and loved ones. Keep reading health-related articles and share it with others.
To know more, please click here.